Some of these activities are:
- The horse show 'Passion and Spirit of the Andalusian Horse'. The stunning historical venue of the Royal Stables of Córdoba brings this showcase of Andalusian horse riding skills an added charm. The show runs in Cordoba throughout the year, although it is in summer when it really comes into its own. Contact us if you want to book it.
- Night-time visit to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba. The tour shows visitors the history of this unique religious site through a complex show of lighting, sound and voice-overs which really takes you back through the centuries. The visit lasts one hour. Contact us for more information and to book your tour.
- 'Córdoba, the light of cultures' show. This is a stunning show featuring water, light and sound in the Alcázar (Arab Castle) of Cordoba, taking you on a nighttime tour through the history and culture of Cordoba in the unrivalled setting of the grounds of the Alcázar of the Christian Monarchs. All the lastest techniques of lighting, projection and sound are used together with the water from the fountains and garden ponds to create attractive patterns and surprising effects that accompany visitors as they stroll through the grounds. Contact us if you want to buy entrance tickets for the show.
- A night at the zoo. Try this new adventure ... if you dare! Spend a night camping in tents next to the animals of the zoo. Contact us for more information and to book a different night!
- Legends of Córdoba Tour. This tour will tell you about the city's legends, historical sites and unsolved mysteries, with local traditions and stories of ancient palaces. Contact us to book your tour.
Contact us for more information or to book any of these activities: